Welcome to this Inspirational Website.
Ambition of Shri Labhubhai T. Sonani is to make Bhavnagar district the best educational and rehabilitation hub in the country for physically disabled people. And every physically and mentally challenged person work hard till he achieves what he wants.
Under his noble and devoted guidance The K.K. School & Home for the Blind was selected as the Second best school among the 11,000 Secondary Schools in Gujarat State by State Education department. School Received Rs. 4 Lakhs as prize money.
Few words about Labhubhai Sonani.
The first love of Shri Labhubhai Sonani is laws pertaining to Rehabilitation of the disabled. He is all the time active and quick on the matter related to disabled community. Since last 3 decades he has been busy developing special educators- manpower for education on HI, VI, CP, MR and autistic children. This is not sufficient and all. He is fully devoted to diagnosis, treatment, training and rehabilitation of not only the blind but of the whole disabled community. This is only the brief history of Labhubhai’s noble deeds for the disabled society.
As Labhubhai’s nature is kind and brotherly, he can fulfill compilation with young ones as well as elderly People of any society. He is not only the best administrator but the knowledgeable person also. It is the opportunity to listen to him when he speaks on or shares his ideas on education, health and hygiene and so on.
With the Labhubhai’s untiring efforts, today 3000 to 4000 people with disabilities have got new life. Really, Shri Labhubhai Sonani has miraculous vision though he has no actual eyes. He inspire not only the blind or disabled but normal ones also how to walk on the path of truth. Shri Labhubhai has also written a book “JIVAN NO DHABKAR – MARI SMARAN YATRA on his life struggle, which has been released on 23rd APR, 2017 at BHAVNAGAR.
Video Gallery .
Photo Gallery .
Awards and Honours received .
- Best employment Officer award by Labour and Employment department-Gujarat in 1997
- Late Bhikhabahi Shah award by NAB branch of Gujarat state in 2007
- Best Social worker by Andh Apang Vikas Mandal-Mogri for his social work in 2014
- Honoured by Bhavnagar Nagrik Sahakari Bank as the Best Social worker of the district in 2015
- Dr. Neelkanthray Chatrapati award one of the best award of the state by Andh Kalyan Kendra Ahmedabad in 2017
- “Samaj Ratna” award by Bhagvan Mahavir Viklang Sahayata Samitee, Ahmedabad in 2017
- Best Integrated programme Development award by GCERT-Gandhinagar
- Best social woorker by Bhavanagar Rotary club round town., 2001
- Best blindness prevention award by Rashtriya Seva Unit, Mahua., 1998
- Andhjan Karmaveer award by NAB, Porbandar
Roles & Responsibilities.
Hon’ General Secretary- Shri K.K.School and Home for the blind, Bhavnagar
Hon’ General Secretory-National Association for the Blind, District Branch, Bhavnagar
Vice President – N.A.B. State Branch
President- Gujarat Apang Sanstha Sanchalak Sangh, Gujarat
President- Shri Andh Abhudhya Mandal, Bhavnagar
President- Akhil Gujarat Netraheen Jagrat Trust, Bhavnagar
Chairman – – Sports and Cultural Activities State Branch Ahmedabad
Member Committee- N.A.B State Branch, Ahmedabad
Member- Andhjan Kalyan Mandal-Rajkot
Member- Viklang Dhara Amalikaran Committee, Bhavnagar
Member- Rozgar Sankalan Samiti, Bhavnagar
Expert Committee Member- Raah Foundation, Ahmedabad
Expert Committee Member- Bhavnagar Citizen Council, Bhavnagar
Shri Krishnakumarsinhji Andh Udhyog Shala, Nr. New Filter, Vidhyanagar-Bhavnagar
Mon–Fri: 10:30 AM–6:10 PM
Sat: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM